Looking through I've decided to link up with Freshly Pieced, her list of WIP linkers is huge and looks like it's increasing by the minute,it's her first year WIP anniversary today.
I finished off block 4 of the SAL tonight, and am going to start block 5 tomorrow, or at least I might draw the last 3 blocks out, they don't take very long to stitch once I get round to it, what i'm going to do then I don't know...the SAL idea was bunting but not sure I fancy that,
Well my WIP is still twister....I'm stuck, what border, what size, what quilting, do I applique words on or not, what do the words say.... my stash doesnt have much that won't clash with the quilt as it is now, the red is more of a pinky red... I think it needs a small border of red or blue and then a wide cream (butter) border...with green/pink flower binding.
WIP too on the Xmas tree, have to make the binding, sew it on and finish it !!!
ahh well its what WIP Wed is all about :)
Between now and Tuesday, November 15, comment on as many WIP Wednesday links as you can. Whoever comments on the most links gets an FQ bundle.
• Leave a comment on this post telling me how many links you commented upon. You must leave your tally in a comment on this post by Tuesday, November 15, at 1 p.m. Central time.
• I will be verifying the winner's comments—if you win, but you don't have as many as you reported, I'll move on to the next person.
• If more than one person ties with the same number of comments, I'll draw a winner from those top commenters.
• One comment per link please.
• This part of the giveaway is open to everyone, even if you don't have a blog.
finished no 42 :O)