I'd like to achieve this week :-
Mark out the rest of the CAL embroidery ready for stitching... Unpick an old unfinished quilt top that I'd started machine quilting and i've now decided will be my first *proper* quilt on the frame, just want to get busy with some stippling or leaves on the borders I think. finish another of the pressie things that's half way
- Come up with a plan for my mug rug swop and a definite idea
- put some borders on the christmas twister
- perhaps cut out and sew some 5" blocks ready for a wreath twister
- plan JP's digger quilt, had the fabric for ages and its a panel, just needs some borders and I reckon another one to practice on the frame....he's not going to be bothered if its a bit screwy, but needs to be done in secret which can be difficult....
- Finally, have to bind the yo yo tree, but its on the can be left pile.....
- sew some xmas panels that I have lying around together, see what I can do with them, cushions seem a waste, perhaps placemats for xmas lunch
Only 3 out of the 10 this week and the quilt that was just going to be a practice is finished and awaiting binding....
So heres to the 6 getting done this week with the addition of binding to make number 7....think I might get cutting strips and try get the quilt and yo yo binding made